Mini Family Photo Sessions in Phoenix
Mini sessions are seasonal only -Limited Availability. Contact me for more information on dates, pricing and reserving your session.
Now Booking Mini Family Portrait Sessions in Phoenix
What Is a Mini Family Photography Session?
A mini session a great option for many families. Mini sessions have become very popular due to the shorter length of the session, and at a lower rate than a full photography session experience. You may want to consider a mini Family Photography Session if any of the following applies to you:
- Families with children who won’t sit still very long, or teens who get bored quickly
- Families who need a few quick updated photos, not a full gallery
- Families with hectic schedules and have a hard time scheduling everyone together
*note: mini sessions are not available for lifestyle experiences including engagements and maternity photos
What Do I Get With A Mini Family Photography Session?
The standard mini portrait session includes:
- 10-15 minute session
- 5 retouched photos to download
After your session you’ll receive your images ready to download in a private gallery. Each image will be watermarked, but the 3 that you select will be downloaded without the watermark. You have the option to purchase more images a la carte at $20 per image. You may also choose to purchase prints directly from the gallery at a discounted rate. (These prints come from professional prints labs, which offer a higher quality than consumer print labs)
How Do I Reserve My Preferred Date and Time For Our Session?
- Mini sessions are reserved on a first come – first served basis, so book as soon as you can.
- Email or call to inquire about availability (mini sessions are only available on specific dates)
- You’ll then be emailed an agreement to complete return with your nonrefundable retainer. Note: Sessions are not confirmed until the agreement is signed and returned along with the retainer.